Orb Avoidance 2 Orb Avoidance 2

I dig it!

But only Dislike is the Paragon music. its to over used. thats about it.

It was a really fun game to play and after you get so far it gets nice and dificult cool game 4/5.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

HAHA i was the drunk

SO like the tanker is all about the bazooka!!!! and god wicked attackes but hes kida a pussy. but i like mr.asshole as well, dident thay make a sequell to samuri asshole?
eaiter way the game was really excellent.
5/5

Beat Bounce Beat Bounce

wicked.

after i got used to the controls, it was really fun! i dont know witch two balls i used i think one was pac-man and somthing else....

u should and a couple balls to corinspond with New Grounds.
like orange clock
nene Head
pico head
strawberr clock
you know...

i dont know i talk outa my ass but any ways
good work 5/5
Peace
Dooby

Multiplayer Trouble Multiplayer Trouble

it ok but i dident have points

so there for i give you a 3
but from what i saw it was great

Purplenum: Survival 2 Purplenum: Survival 2

verry nice

this was very fun to play, but it was just a little glitchy, other than that it was fun to play. good work cant wait till the next. 4/5

mooseisloose responds:

message me glitches, I need to fix them for the next one, thanks! =)

Gofthick Pong Gofthick Pong

yay pong

gota love the classic game play

Zombie Killer 2072 AD Zombie Killer 2072 AD

it's good but...

this has been done before, try straying away from zombie shooters i think we all saw sevrel hundred in our day. other than that i like it alot keep it up.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Music generator

this is all most exactly like MTV Music generator, pice of software for the playstation by code masters. this is alittl;e better in the respects that there is more diversity in the music layers but other than that, this is not the greatest.

Beat Master 3000 Beat Master 3000

A Good Game

this game is cool, A DDR game for your figures!!! even thoe i do not like ddr i enjoyed playing this for about 3 hours trying alot of different combinations with the way the game can be played.

Shadow Factory Shadow Factory

a verry good and intresting game

i have seen some posts about this being hard to play but i had fun playing this game and sought the challenge.